GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SHOP https://mrhruples.eu
I. GENERAL TERMS
1. These terms and conditions (the “General Terms”) regulate how the online shop https://mrhruples.eu (the “Online Shop”) can be used and how the customers can make purchases via the Online Shop.
2. The Online Shop is owned by: Take a Cake OOD, UIC 201219878, VAT No. BG201219878, address: 1582 Sofia, l.q. Druzhba 2, bl 405, entr. A, 2nd floor, app. 6, represented by Ivan Blagoev, tel. 0888409609, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Merchant”)
3. In case of questions you may also use the request form Contact us on the Online Shop. This form you may find below the goods’ descriptions under ‘Have a question?’
5. To make purchase via the Online Shop you have to make an order by choosing the good you wish and specifying its type and quantity (pouch with certain weight and number).
6. Beside each good’s picture you may find: its exact description, ingredients with appointed allergens, nutrition facts, sale price per good number or set with VAT included.
7. Orders can be made latest two hours before the delivery/collection time interval you choose. Orders for the same day can be made until 4 pm. If you order after 4 pm, you may choose the order to be delivered or collected earliest on the next day between 10 am and 8 pm or on every other day between 8 am and 8 pm. We accept orders for bigger quantities for the next day until 4 pm of the current.
8. When you choose date for delivery/collection, choose also delivery time interval.
9. You may find additional information how to make the order as well as the delivery/collection terms and conditions next to the description of the good.
10. In your basket you will receive information about your order: type of good, quantity, end sale price with VAT incl., date and time for delivery or collection. You may also apply a promo code.
11. You may continue with the shopping, edit your order or complete it by pressing ‘Order to address or pick up from bakery’.
12. To complete your order you have to checkout either as ‘guest’ or through your profiles in Google, Facebook or in the Online Shop. You may register here. Afterwards you may choose how to get you order – to be delivered at address provided by you or to be picked up at a bakery chosen by you. You may also write a greeting, if you pick up a greeting card. Here, you have to choose the form of payment. At the end, you may review your order again and edit it, if you wish so. At this stage you will get information about the total sale price of your order which will include the sale price of the chosen good, accessories and the delivery price, if you chose this shipping method.
14. The Merchant preserves the right to refuse an order, if the respective goods are not available or cannot be prepared on time. In this case, the Merchant will inform you within the same working day by email or telephone call. If you paid the order in advance, you may withdraw it and receive the paid amount back, or you may receive other substitute goods.
III. DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
15. We may fulfil your order by:
i. Delivering it to an address in Sofia provided by you; or
ii. Delivering it at a bakery of Take a Cake OOD in Sofia at your choice.
16. The Merchant executes the orders every day from 8 am to 8 pm. When the order for the next day is made after 4 pm, we can deliver at time chosen by you between 10 am and 8 pm.
17. The price of delivery to an address depend on the zone where the address is. More information about the prices you may find here.
18. You do not pay costs for delivery when you pick up the order at a bakery.
19. The Merchant bears the risk of goods’ damages caused during the delivery. When the order is delivered to you or to a person appointed by you, the risk is passed to you.
20. At the time of delivery you or the person appointed by you have to examine the goods for compliance with the order in view of type of goods, quantity and quality. If there are no discrepancies with the order, you sign in a daily protocol for deliveries next to your order and by this you confirm you receive your order without objections. If you find discrepancies, you have to indicate them in a separate protocol which our deliverer or employee at the bakery will give you. The protocol for discrepancies has to be signed in two copies in the presence of the deliverer or our employee at the bakery. If the delivery does not comply with the order, you may withdraw the order and to receive the paid amount back, or to receive another substitute delivery without additional costs. If there are no remarks in the delivery protocol, we will consider that you accept the delivery without remarks.
21. If we do not deliver the order at the time appointed by you, you may request we to deliver it within additional time period. If you have interest to receive the order at the time initially specified, you may withdraw the order and receive the paid amount back. The Merchant is not liable for not delivery or late delivery, if you provided wrong address, contact person and/or telephone number, or also if we fail to find a person who can accept the delivery at the address provided, or nobody pick up the order from the bakery, or if the late delivery is caused by unexpected circumstances out of the Merchant’s will.
IV. STORAGE CONDITIONS
22. The Merchant places labels on each package with information according to the requirements of the applicable law.
23. Prices announced in the Online Shop are sale prices with VAT included.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
24. You as a customer of the Online Shop may look at and order the goods shown in the Online Shop.
25. You have right to request information about the status of your order.
26. You are liable for the protection of your username and password, if you are registered in the Online Shop, as well as for all actions taken by you or by third person while using them. You have to notify the Merchant immediately for every unlawful access through your username and password as well as always when such risk exists.
27. Every user of the Online Shop has the following obligations while using it:
i. to comply with the applicable Bulgarian and foreign legal acts, the good manners and the Internet ethics;
ii. not to load, send, transmit, circulate or use in any way and to make public to third persons software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote control (“Trojan horses”), computer codes, or materials aiming to interrupt, impede, violate or limit the normal functioning of the computer hardware or software or telecommunication equipment or aiming to unlawfully access to resources and software of third persons;
iii. not to perform malicious actions;
iv. to compensate the Merchant and other third persons for all damages and losses, including costs and paid lawyers’ fees, which are result from violation of the law, these General Terms, the good manners or Internet ethics.
28. For the purposes of the order you have to provide precise and valid telephone number, address for delivery and email address, to pay the price of the goods and delivery costs as well as to ensure the receiving of the order.
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MERCHANT
29. The Merchant do not have to and cannot control how the user uses the Online Shop.
30. The Merchant has the right to cancel, cease or change the services provided via the Online Shop within prior notification when the users use the Online Shop in violation of the applicable law, these General Terms, the good manner and the Internet ethics, as well as every time this is considered as necessary by the Merchant.
31. The Merchant is not liable for the content of links or information which the users of the Online Shop reach through it.
32. The Merchant has to deliver the order within the requested time and in a condition which allows their regular use.
33. The Merchant is not liable for damages which are not direct and immediate consequence of the Online Shop’s use.
VII. AMENDMENTS AND DISPUTES
34. These General Terms as well as the offered services and goods might be amended by the Merchant any time when the Merchant considers this necessary due to amendments in the applicable law, market conditions or Merchant’s supply conditions. Merchants has to notify the customers in appropriate manner.
35. These General Terms as well as the offered services and goods might be amended by the Merchant any time when the Merchant considers this necessary due to amendments in the applicable law, market conditions and Merchant’s supply conditions. Merchants has to notify the customers in appropriate manner.
35. All disputes will be resolved with understanding and in a good faith. If agreement cannot be reached, the dispute will be resolved by the competent court pursuant to the Bulgarian legislation.
36. The General Terms are prepared in Bulgarian and English.
These General Terms and Conditions for the Online Shop https://mrhruples.eu are updated by 01.01.2019.